You’ve just won $1 billion dollars in the local lottery. You do not have to pay tax on your winnings. How will you spend the money?
I’ve thought about this a lot. Some days I feel like I would do the smart, practical thing and use it to pay off bills and put it in savings. But let’s face it, with a billion dollars in my hands, I could easily pay off my car and still have millions left to spend on myself. So what would I indulge in?
The answer is pretty simple: travel.
The first thing I would do would be to pay the last couple thousand on my car. Then I would drive to the airport and hop on the first outgoing international flight. I don’t care what country it would take me to, because after spending a while there to drink in the sites, I would hop on another plane to another country.
My billion dollars would be devoted pretty much entirely to globe-trotting. I would visit new places, see new sites, and pick up souvenirs of my travels along the way. I would indulge in countless new experiences and lifestyles.
And once I’ve finished I would settle down in a little flat somewhere and write it all down.
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner! (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re A Winner!!! (nicolesloansbooks.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner! (stephanietania.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner! (matilda2you.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner! (monikahfisher.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner! (kimberlymringer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt; You’re a Winner (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re A Winner! (taswegian57.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Winner! (lifebeinggirly.com)